- PUR Fabric
- 10000 Kilograms (kg)
- Laminating Machine
- 2019 Years
With optimum capability and rich industry expertise, we have been able to emerge as a trusted manufacturer and supplier of PUR Fabric Laminating Machine. The machine is mainly consisted of fabric rewinding and unwinding units, fabric and film transmission systems & tension controller, film unwinding and lining or film carrier rewinding device and hot melt glue melting unit. This machine is used for gluing and laminating of hot melt glue onto textiles, fabric and nonwoven materials. PUR Fabric Laminating Machine is controlled by programmable logic controller system with touch screen and modular designed structure.
- Composite process without drying
- Low energy consumption
- Easy to operate
Hot melt adhesive (PUR) composite neither solvent nor water.
- Composite process without drying.
- Low energy consumption,high efficiency.
- Containing no organic solvent,no exhaust emission,consistent with the requirements of ecological environment protection.
- No obvious signs of heating the substrate surface.
Maximum length:narrow 10m wide 10m.
- Maximum width:narrow 3150mm wide 3850mm.
- Maximum height:narrow 3370mm wide 3370mm.
- Power:380v AC 3 phase 5 wire system.
- The maximum power: 15kw.
- Gas supply pressure:0.5MP 0.7MP.
- Coating types:PUR hot melt adhesive.
- Coating method:engraving wheel roller coating glue.
- Heating method:heat conduction oil.
- Cooling method:water(optional).
- Effective applicable fabrics finished width:narrow 1.7meters wide,2.4 meters (net size).
- Biggest rolling diameter:1.2 meters.
- Biggest winding diameter:1.2 meters.
- Joint speed:0 to 40 m/min.
- 5-10 Per Month
- 45 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
Room 605, No. 2, Xingzhou Road, Huishan, Wuxi, Jiangsu, 214181, China